The Wawascene was created by Dr. Mark Stock, former Superintendent of the Wawasee Community School Corporation. Due to its local popularity, Dr. Stock has left the blog site to future Wawasee administrators.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Thursday, March 27, 2008
By subject area, the WMS social studies and English teams took first place; the science and interdisciplinary teams tied for first place; and the math team tied for third place.
The following students and coaches represented WMS:
- Social Studies: Coach Bokhart, Andrew Anker, John Essex, Chris Fox, and Brett Heinisch
- Math: Coach Edgar, Brayton Bartman, Brittany Eryman, Maddison Hite, Ben Jonson, Lisa Reed, Michaela Waltz, and Brett Ward
- Science: Coach Neff, Karla Allen, Andrew Anker, Morgan Geer, Savannah Guimond, Jaclyn Parzygnot, Brooke Miller, and Trey Varney
- English: Coach Neff, Sara Buyer, Katie Griner, and Maggie Kenworthy
- Interdisciplinary: Chris Fox, Andrew Anker, Maggie Kenworthy, Katie Griner, Brittany Eryman, Brayton Bartman, and Savannah Guimond
On Saturday, April 26th, Wawasee Middle School will host and compete against eighteen other schools in the area competition where the results will be tabulated for state rankings.
Good luck as you compete in the area competition!!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Monday, March 17, 2008
If the waiver is approved, the last day for students will be Friday, May 30. Graduation will occur on that evening.
The final teacher work day will be on Monday, June 2.