The Wawascene was created by Dr. Mark Stock, former Superintendent of the Wawasee Community School Corporation. Due to its local popularity, Dr. Stock has left the blog site to future Wawasee administrators.

Blog Rules

Comments should be respectful and pertain to the topic posted. Comments about personnel matters should be made directly to the administrators responsible. Blog moderators reserve the right to remove any comment determined not in keeping with these guidelines.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

New information on the 4-day week

The following link has been provided to me by a representative of the British Columbia teacher's organization.

He e-mailed me after noticing I had put the information out in front of our community for discussion on The Wawascene blog site.

The power and connectivity of the internet...it still amazes me at times.

This website is a compilation of various sources of information on the 4-day school week. It represents a variety of views, not necessarily mine or the BC teachers.

I have not personally read all of them yet, but I thought I would pass it along.

No comments: