- Online registration for the 2011-2012 school year will open on July 18, 2011. You can access the online registration by going to http://www.wawasee.k12.in.us/ and clicking on the ONLINE REGISTRATION link on the left hand side. If you do not remember your Harmony WebID, you can click on Request a Harmony WebID, and the information will be emailed to you.
This year, textbook rental and fees along with school lunch payments can be made online. You can begin paying online on August 1, 2011.
2011-2012 textbook rental and fees for kindergarten through grade 5 are as follows:
- Kindergarten: $88.95
- First Grade: $110.60
- Second Grade: $115.10
- Third Grade: $124.35
- Fourth Grade: $116.40
- Fifth Grade: $112.60
- Textbook rental and fees for students in grades 6-12 are based upon each student's class schedule.
If you do not have access to a computer to complete online registration, you can go to a school in the corporation to register as schools will have a computer lab open during the following times:
- Milford School, North Webster School, & Syracuse School: August 4 & 8: 12 p.m.-7 p.m.
- Wawasee High School: August 8 & 9, 12 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Wawasee Middle School: August 9 & 10, 12 p.m. - 7 p.m.
The Wawascene was created by Dr. Mark Stock, former Superintendent of the Wawasee Community School Corporation. Due to its local popularity, Dr. Stock has left the blog site to future Wawasee administrators.
Comments should be respectful and pertain to the topic posted. Comments about personnel matters should be made directly to the administrators responsible. Blog moderators reserve the right to remove any comment determined not in keeping with these guidelines.
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Online Registration and Textbook Rental and Fees
Posted by Joy Goshert, Director of Curriculum and Instruction at 7:42 AM