By subject area, the WMS social studies and English teams took first place; the science and interdisciplinary teams tied for first place; and the math team tied for third place.
The following students and coaches represented WMS:
- Social Studies: Coach Bokhart, Andrew Anker, John Essex, Chris Fox, and Brett Heinisch
- Math: Coach Edgar, Brayton Bartman, Brittany Eryman, Maddison Hite, Ben Jonson, Lisa Reed, Michaela Waltz, and Brett Ward
- Science: Coach Neff, Karla Allen, Andrew Anker, Morgan Geer, Savannah Guimond, Jaclyn Parzygnot, Brooke Miller, and Trey Varney
- English: Coach Neff, Sara Buyer, Katie Griner, and Maggie Kenworthy
- Interdisciplinary: Chris Fox, Andrew Anker, Maggie Kenworthy, Katie Griner, Brittany Eryman, Brayton Bartman, and Savannah Guimond
On Saturday, April 26th, Wawasee Middle School will host and compete against eighteen other schools in the area competition where the results will be tabulated for state rankings.
Good luck as you compete in the area competition!!