The Wawascene was created by Dr. Mark Stock, former Superintendent of the Wawasee Community School Corporation. Due to its local popularity, Dr. Stock has left the blog site to future Wawasee administrators.

Blog Rules

Comments should be respectful and pertain to the topic posted. Comments about personnel matters should be made directly to the administrators responsible. Blog moderators reserve the right to remove any comment determined not in keeping with these guidelines.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Thinking Ahead to Friday

Fog doesn't appear to be in the predictions for Friday morning, but this is Indiana and you never know what can happen in a few hours.

So here is the deal for Friday:

Option 1: Cross your fingers there is no fog delay

Option 2: Go with a one hour delay and then dismissal time could be changed to 30 minutes later than our scheduled release time. Remember tomorrow is the early dismissal day. (Yeah - like you forgot!)

Option 3: Cancel school Friday and run the last student day on June 1 as a half day.

Weather reports look fine right now - but just in case.

2 comments:

Jake said...

Or, we could cancel school on friday for the heck of it.
Just saying.

Anonymous said...

I have things to do now in my classes and my due dates don't get pushed back if we cancel and reschedule for June. My vote is for Option 1!