The Wawascene was created by Dr. Mark Stock, former Superintendent of the Wawasee Community School Corporation. Due to its local popularity, Dr. Stock has left the blog site to future Wawasee administrators.

Blog Rules

Comments should be respectful and pertain to the topic posted. Comments about personnel matters should be made directly to the administrators responsible. Blog moderators reserve the right to remove any comment determined not in keeping with these guidelines.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Friday's Funny

I had been an elementary principal for four years when the school district I was working in lost their Assistant Superintendent. I replaced her and moved my office over the central administration building.

The next school year I was up walking the halls of my "old" elementary school. I passed two first graders standing by their lockers.

One little boy looked up and said, "Hi, Mr. Stock!" The other little boy who was new to the school, looked at his new friend and asked, "Who is that?"

The little guy says, "That is Mr. Stock. He was our principal last year. Now he is a secretary or something!"

Aren't kids great. He knew exactly who runs the schools!

Have a great weekend.

No comments: