The Wawascene was created by Dr. Mark Stock, former Superintendent of the Wawasee Community School Corporation. Due to its local popularity, Dr. Stock has left the blog site to future Wawasee administrators.

Blog Rules

Comments should be respectful and pertain to the topic posted. Comments about personnel matters should be made directly to the administrators responsible. Blog moderators reserve the right to remove any comment determined not in keeping with these guidelines.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Friday's Funnies

Don't forget to send me funny school stories. I will use as many as I can.

Here are a few taken from the internet.

One year my opening bulletin board was dalmations with the title "Pick of the litter." When the kindergarten classes went to PE one of the PE teachers asked a little girl whose class she was in. She said "I'm in that damnation class.

Our 6-year-old granddaughter was going with her mother to her first day of school. Our daughter asked her if the young girl remembered her teacher's name, which happened to be Miss Rood. She thought about it for a second and then replied: "Yes, it's Miss Meanie."

My first day of subbing one student arrived a half hour early, and before the class asked me if it was my first day. "Yes, it is." I said. "How did you know?" He thought for a few seconds and then replied, "You're too happy."

The child comes home from his first day at school. Mother asks, "What did you learn today?"
The kid replies, "Not enough. I have to go back tomorrow."

No comments: